Apple Logic Pro X 10.4.7 free download
What’s New in Logic Pro 10.4.7
- Resolves an issue where enabling an audio driver while another application is actively using the same driver could cause Logic Pro to unexpectedly quit.
- Resolves an issue when clicking the Edit button in EXS24 while running in Spanish would cause Logic Pro to quit unexpectedly.
- It is now possible to insert a plug-in before an existing plug-in using VoiceOver
- When assigning icons to tracks, VoiceOver now announces the name of the icon.
- VoiceOver now properly announces disclosure triangles in Inspectors.
- It is now possible to scroll to plug-in parameters outside the current view using VoiceOver.
- VoiceOver now announces the toggle state of hardware controls in channel strips.
- When multiple plug-ins are inserted consecutively using VoiceOver, they are now consistently inserted in the expected order and announced correctly.
- VoiceOver now announces quantization applied by key command.
- Interacting with a channel mode button using VoiceOver no longer shifts the focus away from the channel strip.
- It is now possible to navigate the pop-up menus for Outputs, Inputs, Groups and the Channel strip Settings menu using VoiceOver.
- VoiceOver now announces the state of buttons in the Control Bar.
- VoiceOver no longer announces an unnecessary “zero” when selecting items in the Track Header.
- Send values no longer jump by random amounts when adjusting them using VoiceOver.
- The untagged Loops browser is now accessible using VoiceOver.
- It is now possible to drag non-contiguous tracks into a Track Stack using VoiceOver.
- VoiceOver now announces the Gain Reduction Meter in channel strips.
- VoiceOver now announces the state of the Input Mode button on channel strips.
- Stereo width and panning can now be adjusted using the scroll wheel on a mouse.
- When you click and hold the Input Mode button on a newly created channel strip, the Input Mode menu now consistently appears.
- When the project setting “Only load plug-ins needed for project playback” is enabled, busses the patch sends to are now activated as expected.
Flex Time and Flex Pitch
- Flex Pitch notes now continue to display properly after Reset All is performed for Flex Pitch adjustments on a region that has been split.
- Splitting a note on Flex Pitch no longer causes Flex Pitch detection to disappear for the note to the right side of the split.
- Automation can now be written from Audio Units v.3 plug-ins.
- Resolves an issue in which it was not possible to automate certain 3rd party Audio Unit plug-in parameters.
- The Impulse Response Utility now creates useable IR files.
- Settings in the Track Inspector no longer unexpectedly affect Articulation Output switches.
- Clicking a Pad in Drum Machine Designer after clicking the Sends tab no longer causes unexpected global controls to appear in the Smart Control page.
- It is now possible to bounce a track in place in a project that has not yet been saved.
- The dialog for sharing to SoundCloud now allows the username and password to be successfully entered.
- SMPTE-locked audio regions now remain properly synced to video after the left border of the movie is changed.
Control Surfaces/MIDI Controllers
- Logic Remote now reliably shows the solo state of a soloed channel in Logic Pro.
Download type: torrent | Size: 1.71 GB | macOS: Catalina 10.15