The future of mastering
iZotope Ozone 9.01 free download
Ozone 9 Advanced brings balance to your music with new and faster ways to finalize your music and make it ready for release. Get clear and balanced bass with new processing for low end, use source separation to fix and adjust instrument levels in your final mix, and much more.
Create with confidence using tools that polish and perfect your sound, and give you control over the final result.Read on to learn more about what’s in Ozone 9.
Ozone 9 Master Rebalance:
New in Ozone 9 Advanced, Master Rebalance uses Source Separation technology to let you change the volume of vocals, drums, or bass in any audio file—even a stereo bounce. It gives you the final say in a mix, letting you correct and change the levels of instruments without needing the original tracks.
Give your vocals a small boost to add presence without affecting the mid-range, or slightly lower the bass guitar instead of using a compressor. Correct weak-sounding drums with one small boost that can save you from hours of EQ surgery. A well-balanced mix makes any mastering engineer’s job easier—with Master Rebalance, you can nudge your sound in the right direction.
Master Rebalance features:
- Master Rebalance works in real time—no need to render or bounce your tracks.
- Twin spectrum meters let you see your rebalanced source against the rest of your track.
- Use DAW automation with Master Rebalance to add dynamic energy during arrangement changes.
- Solve mix issues with a simple gain change, instead of trying to EQ them away.
Ozone 9 Match EQ:
With Ozone 9, you can match to any reference track to an extreme degree with an EQ that uses over 8,000 separate bands to get the most precise snapshot possible. New region parameters now give you more control over the end result by letting you choose what parts of the audio to match. Capture a reference from a track in your session, or a reference file loaded into Ozone 9, and save your favorite results as presets for easy access. Take an imprint of your reference track and save time finding the right EQ balance with this mastering engineer’s secret weapon.
Match EQ Features
- Take a snapshot of a track in your session or from a reference track loaded into Ozone 9.
- Use boundary controls to set which part of the spectrum you want to match.
- Save your favorite snapshots as presets for later sessions.
Tonal Balance Control:
he Tonal Balance Control plug-in is the fastest way to locate and fix frequencies in your mix that may be out of balance so your audio can sound great in any listening environment. View high, mid, and low frequency areas against targets based on genre or your own uploaded reference tracks. Use Broad or Fine view modes to identify problems both large and small, and solo frequencies to hear what instruments are contributing the most to your overall balance.
Adjust the gain or EQ on other iZotope plug-ins directly from the Tonal Balance window while viewing the changes against your reference target and know when your music is ready for release. Experience professional tonal balance in a fluid, resizable environment that will give you a new perspective on your sound.
- Improved! Tonal Balance Control has been updated with a resizable interface and responsive fluid metering, making it ideal for large monitors!
- Improved! See your audio against 13 genre targets, including Rock, Folk, Country, and more.
- Improved! Control EQ and gain from any Neutron, Nectar, Relay, or Ozone plug-in in your session. Make mix changes and instantly see how they affect your Tonal Balance.
NKS (Native Komplete Support):
Put the power of Ozone into your creative process and master while making music with Maschine or Komplete Kontrol. Open Ozone on the fly and easily add professional polish while making music on your hardware using hundreds of different presets and accessible parameters mapped to your hardware controls. Add loudness, width, and EQ without touching your DAW and keep the creative juices flowing.
Category: VST Effect | Size: 499.71 MB | Download Type: torrent